The history of evolution
Honggui Primary School, Shenzhen formerly known as Yanyi Primary School, the original site is located in Jiefang Road No. 177 (now King Building ). By Caiwuwei overseas launched Mr. Cai Taihua Martin, completed in December 4, 1929 (this is the anniversary of the day), Lai Zuxi served as the first president.
In 1952,it was renamed "Caiwuwei School"; in 1961, it was renamed "Caiwuwei Center Primary School"; In 1972 junior high school classes were attached; in 1984,Yan Yi Primary School was renamed again; in 1993,, Yan Yi Primary School moved to the current site (Garden North Road No. 53) because of the building of the King Building and renamed " Shenzhen Primary School, Shenzhen.”